Every donation to Sepsis Alliance counts. Thank you for your generosity.
Prefer to make your gift by check? Please send your contribution to:
1855 First Avenue, Suite 102
San Diego, CA 92101
Honor and Memorial Contributions
Honor and memorial tribute fundraising pages are created to give loved ones the opportunity to support a friend or family member who has been affected by sepsis. Create a page in honor of a sepsis survivor, or to memorialize the life of a loved one. Get started by creating your page, and contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If making a donation in memory or honor of someone, please let us know in the memo section of your check.
Your gift allows Sepsis Alliance to provide valuable awareness and education materials:
- $2,500 – Sponsor a sepsis expert to educate and train healthcare professionals in one hospital system
- $1,000 – Fund a community awareness event to educate people about the dangers and symptoms of sepsis
- $500 – Sponsor one new hospital with sepsis education
- $250 – Share two “Faces of Sepsis” stories, critical to the emotional healing process for victims and their families
- $100 – Get 100 sepsis symptoms cards in the hands of the public
Questions? We’re here to help. To speak with someone directly about supporting Sepsis Alliance, or to learn more about honoring the memory of a loved one, please email email@example.com or call us at (619) 232-0300.
Contributions are not restricted to US residents, and are welcome from people around the globe. Donations and other contributions made, where no goods or services are received, are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please check with your advisor or tax preparer for information.