Sepsis affects 26 million people annually worldwide. Help raise sepsis awareness and honor those affected by sepsis by joining advocates across the globe on this one day, September 28, 2019 (or a day nearby that works well for your group), to go the extra mile. Whether you complete your mile running, walking, biking, swimming, or with another activity, you will be one of the Sepsis Awareness Superheroes the world needs.
Register now to pledge your support and receive a superhero sticker to let the world know you’re joining the fight against sepsis. Register before September 20th to guarantee that you receive your sticker in time for the Challenge.
Ready to fulfill your dreams of becoming a superhero? Here’s how to do it:
- Register for the Sepsis Awareness Superhero Challenge
- Join the Facebook event to connect with other superheroes in your area
- Ask friends and family to join you by registering with you, or contributing to your fundraising page
- Proudly wear your sticker or superhero cape on September 28, take a picture before, during or after your mile, and post online using #SepsisSuperhero. Your photo might be featured on Sepsis Alliance social media!
- Fight sepsis, you’re a superhero!