Donors support Sepsis Alliance programs with individual gifts, our Monthly Giving Program, volunteering, sponsoring fundraising gifts, and through their estates.
- Patients, caregivers, families and friends learn and are supported more about sepsis issues.
- Volunteers share their professional skills in raising awareness and funding.
- Healthcare providers are sharing resources for our educational and advocacy programs.
- Corporations and foundations discover in Sepsis Alliance a powerful channel for social responsibility.
Many Ways to Support Sepsis Alliance
There are many opportunities for tax advantaged charitable giving to Sepsis Alliance:
- Cash or check: Because these gifts provide funds that can be put to immediate use in our programs, they are especially important to Sepsis Alliance. Gifts by cash or check are subject to the most liberal tax rules – The higher your tax bracket, the greater your tax savings will be.
- Securities: Gifts of appreciated securities that you have owned for more than a year can be very advantageous. Capital gains taxes are completely avoided, and a tax deduction can be taken for the full market value rather than just your original cost.
- Pledges: You can make a substantial gift much more affordable by spreading the payment of a pledged amount over several years. Since pledges are deductible in the year in which payment is actually made, this may also give you an opportunity to adjust the time and amount of each payment to achieve the most beneficial tax treatment.
- Matching Gifts: You can double or triple the impact of your generous charitable gift to Sepsis Alliance. Many companies will match charitable gifts made by their employees or directors, sometimes on a two-for-one basis. Check with your company’s personnel or human resources office to obtain the necessary forms and information.
Click here to give now or contact us to find out more about giving options.
**Sepsis Alliance offers this information and is not giving tax, legal or other professional counsel. For such information, you should contact a qualified professional advisor. Sepsis Alliance is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.