Posted on May 26th, 2017
Delores Bowles (Larry's wife)
I came home from to find my husband in bed and I was unable to awaken him. I called 911 and he was taken to hospital. His 106 temperature was shocking as he was sitting on the sofa talking to me when I left for work and 5 hours later he was this ill.
They almost lost him throughout the night. They put him in the hospital and the next afternoon he was getting worse and they flew him to University of Maryland in Baltimore and everything they tried did not work. Eight days later he was gone and it was a blessing for him. All his organs failed. His entire left lung was infected they told me. This was Aug. 14, 2015 and today May 20,2017, questions still come to mind. He got sick so quickly and had no chance to make it even though he had the best medical care, septic shock is deadly. Cause of death listed as pneumonia. (Sepsis and Pneumonia)