Anything You're Looking For?
Top Five ways Nurses Can Improve Sepsis Care:
- If a sepsis protocol does not currently exist, request that a sepsis screening program be initiated at your facility.
- Develop and provide sepsis information packets for patients and families.
- Establish a requirement for a sepsis course for all staff to complete.
- Post sepsis-related CE contact hour content for colleagues.
- Mark Sepsis Awareness Month (September) and World Sepsis Day (September 13) with activities and events to help raise sepsis awareness.