Volunteering for Sepsis Alliance is a great way for people to become involved in the promotion of sepsis awareness. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Participate in a fundraising event. Check our community events listings to see if there is an event in your area. If not, you can organize your own event, such as a 5K, dinner party, Spike Out Sepsis or another group activity. If you need help getting started email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Sepsis Challengers. Not quite ready to plan your own event? No problem, you can join our team of Sepsis Challengers and participate in any local event to raise sepsis awareness. Find out more.
- Become a Sepsis Ambassador. The Sepsis Ambassador program is a fundraising and awareness initiative led by dedicated volunteers. The Ambassadors create an online fundraising page and use social media, like Facebook, Twitter and email, to help raise sepsis awareness and raise funds for a specific Sepsis Alliance project. Find out more.
- Host a community awareness event. Ask your local library, grocery store or city hall to allow you to set up a table with sepsis information for a sepsis awareness day.
- Submit your Faces of Sepsis tribute or story of survival.
If you have any questions, or have additional suggestions for ways you or others can help SA, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com.