Diana Dominick


Posted on June 9th, 2017

It started at work when I got a minor cut on my hand from a metal cart. I went to the restroom and washed it and then got the first aid kit and used a antibiotic spray and put a bandage on it. I continued to work and do everyday chores. About a week later, March 11, 2017, I felt like I had the flu. I was pushing a demo cart at work and kept stopping for air. I left work early and went home to change, eat and go to the emergency room. (Sepsis and Bacterial Infections)

I sat on the couch and felt very tired and I laid my head down and suddenly fell asleep for 2 hours. When I awoke I decided to drive myself to the ER. It was only about 10 minutes from the house though it took about 20 minutes as I caught every red light and got behind every slow car on earth. Might know, right!

Anyway, I parked my car and accidentally left my trunk open and tried to hurry to the ER. I could not walk anymore so I started to cry and a nice lady, don’t know who she was (a angel sent from God) brought me over a wheel chair and pushed me around the hospital trying to find the ER. At the time it was not funny, lol, though I can say it was an experience. I pointed to a sign and said “That away”.

We got to the ER and the angel tell them that she found me in the parking lot. Then she disappeared. I told you she was an angel. The ER staff took me back right away and gave me a big needle. Took me back and started a pint of blood and Guess What? I got admitted.

I was there for 2 weeks started on March 11, 2017, I received 3 pints of blood, 3 platelets and IVs galore along with blood pressure and needles (bloodwork) constantly. I drank water all night long and met some of the nicest people. I went through 6 roommates and the nurses and doctors knew me by name, not to mention all the family that came to visit.

I had flowers, stuffed animals, and books and my grandsons. Special treatment is what saved my life. Thank you God, staff, family and children so much. Thank you preachers, nuns and priest and others for your prayers.

I was so afraid I was going to die, I told a preacher, Daniel Day, and he prayed for God to take the fear from me. And guess what, the fear disappeared and I began to feel better.

I was so scared that my car would be towed from the hospital parking lot though they ensured me that it would not be and I finally was released. My count was 50,000, it is suppose to be 130,000. My count went down to 5,000 so it was a miracle that it went up to 50,000.

I went to the doctors yesterday, 06/05/2017 and was told everything was normal. My blood counts and platelets counts are fine. And I want to say that God has totally healed my body.

I had sepsis and anemia, this is a serious and dangerous illness and can cause death. If you think you have it get help right away.